Leslie Kimbell began working with Winder Barrow Community Theatre during the 2005 season when she performed the role of Ethel Banks in Neil Simon’s classic comedy "Barefoot in the Park". She has since performed in many shows with WBCT including: "To Grandmother’s House We Go", "Blithe Spirit", "Plaza Suite", "The Dining Room", "The Hallelujah Girls" and "Steel Magnolias".
Leslie has also been the Props Master and Set Decorator for many shows including "Arsenic and Old Lace", "The Foreigner", "Harvey", "Bus Stop" and "Driving Miss Daisy".
Leslie began directing for WBCT during the 2008 season. Her directing credits include: "Plaza Suite", "The Man Who Came To Dinner", "Sabrina Fair","On Golden Pond", and "Dearly Departed".
Leslie is currently serving as WBCT Secretary. She is an Interior and Floral Designer. And she performs daily in the challenging dual role of “Wife and Mother” to two beautiful boys, Cameron and Logan, and her leading man, husband Scott. She wants to thank her entire family for all of their support since being bitten by the thespian bug in High School and for putting up with her daily drama-queeness.
- Truvy in Steel Magnolias — 2008
- Muriel in Plaza Suite — 2007
- Assistant Director / Elvira in Blithe Spirit — 2007
- Assistant Director / Beatrice in To Grandmother's House We Go — 2006
- Mrs. Banks, Corie's Mother in Barefoot in the Park — 2006
- Mother/Sandra/Margery/Kate/Meg/ Ruth in The Dining Room — 2009
- Props Master, Newscaster, Newswoman in The Little Town of Christmas — 2009
- Miss Johnson in Harvey — 2010
- Sugar Lee Thompkins in The Hallelujah Girls — 2010
- Melinda the Good Witch in The Wizard of Oz — 2010
- Betty Jane Dantzler in FrUiTCaKeS — 2010
- Multiple Roles in The Dining Room — 2011
- Linda Robertson, M.D., Ph.D. in Delval Divas — 2011
- Mrs. McCarthy in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever — 2011
- Peaches Verdeen Belrose in The Red Velvet Cake War — 2012
- Twink Futrelle in Dearly Beloved — 2013